Who are we and what do we do?
We’re Kelly Fox, MD and Amber Brown, CPHC and we coach young professionals on how to build new habits and routines into their lives so they can achieve peak health, have abundant energy and brainpower to kick ass at work and spend their free time pursuing adventure and fulfillment.
You’re in the prime of your life.
Why does it feel like your body missed the memo?
During our life-changing program, you'll:
- Lose weight while eating food that tastes better than what you're currently eating
- Banish cravings for sugar and junk food
- Feel satiated after eating and go for longer periods between meals without a drop in energy
- Improve your fitness and achieve a hotter bod while doing exercise that's actually fun
- Protect yourself against those pesky health “glitches” that aren’t bad enough to go see a doctor, but are still cramping your style - constipation, bloating, fuzzy eyesight, colds, lackluster mood - you know what I mean
- Sleep better than you ever have before and wake up in the morning feeling fully restored
- Up your self-care game at the office so you don't have to choose between your job and your health
- Say goodbye to brain fog and discover your cognitive superpowers
- Feel confident in the choices you make to feel good and support your health. No more wondering - is this healthy? Should I eat this?
- Finally have the energy you need to live an envy-worthy life
We're here to help you fast-track your way to health.
Evidence-based guidelines that actually work so you can stop googling “why do I feel shitty.”
Practical and realistic action steps that allow you to implement the most impactful lifestyle and behavioral changes in the most efficient way possible.
Someone to support and guide you throughout your journey.
A body that’s fully along for the ride is the ultimate freedom. You deserve this.
We get it.
We've been there.
Trying to have an adventurous life but totally failing.
“I went on this awesome trip to Peru but I can’t breathe because I’m fat and hills are hard.”
Damnnnn. 5 pant sizes down, 50 lbs lighter, and having just learned how to surf.
”Now, when I decide I want to do something, I don’t have to worry about whether my body will keep up.”